- Energy Firm black rock Petroleum Company Released in july it had reached an agreement to operate upto 1 Million Bitcoin Miners in Alberta.
- The Deal was proposed amid Beijing’s Crackdown on Cryptocurrency Trading and Mining operations
- Currently, there is No timeline for the relocation of bitcoin miners, though the contract for using the natural gas Sites is Listed as 2 Years.
- 1 million Miners Represents significant portion of china’s total mining capacity
Relocation of upto 1 million mining machines Represents a multi-billion dollar investment using fossil fuels as a power source – Alex de Vries
In china, these Bitcoin Miners were powered by hydroelectric power for some part of the year and redt fo the year, they were powered by chinese coal.
These Bitcoin miners coming to alberta will run on natural gas all year around which won’t inprove the network in CO2 emissions.
Experts believes that 1 million Miners consists of 33% of total global mining capacity which is a accounts to 3 million in total – de Vries
- Hong Kong Issues World’s First Tokenised Green Bonds, Great Thing is It is Issued On Blockchain.The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government has issued 800 million Hong Kong dollars under the government green bond scheme. The first government-issued green bonds worldwide are these, priced yesterday with a 4.05% yield after an online roadshow. The private block chain network will digitise the bond process, including coupon payment, secondary market transaction collection, […]
- Taiwan Tightening Crypto Trading Platforms to Prevent Money Laundering.The Independent Commission Against Corruption highlighted the fact that Taiwan has scored 68 points on the Global Delight impression index, ranking it 25th in the world and surpassing 86% of countries. This demonstrates that Taiwan’s construction of integrity has attracted international recognition as a result of the high level of innovation. Government officials in Taiwan […]
- Huobi to List FUD Token (FTX’s Users Debt). Can it get Even Worse!?The Huobi listing of FUD (FTX Users’ Debt) has been scheduled for February 5, 2023. During the “early bird issuance” period, FTX will offer the debt at a discount to investors. The initial quantity and available liquidity of FUD is 20m, and each FUD is worth $1. What is Debt DAO And FUD Token? DebtDAO, […]
- Big Week Ahead for Bitcoin As the Next Big Price Move is BrewingDue to the recent publication of the minutes from the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), the market has remained volatile, with Bitcoin prices continuing to trade at around $17,000. The initial level of support for Bitcoin at $16,800, while the first levels of resistance for Bitcoin can be found between $16,900 and $17,000. Will DCG […]
- Bitcoin Ended 2022 With a Bearish Engulfing Candle. Can Bitcoin Price Drop Further?2022, Being the Bearish Year for the Crypto Market and Stock Market performance as Being the worst year In 14 Years. By the conclusion of the year 2022, the price of bitcoin hardly changed at all, but it continued to hover around $16,500 during the entire year. Bitcoin has been trading between $16,000 and $17,000 […]