- Energy Firm black rock Petroleum Company Released in july it had reached an agreement to operate upto 1 Million Bitcoin Miners in Alberta.
- The Deal was proposed amid Beijing’s Crackdown on Cryptocurrency Trading and Mining operations
- Currently, there is No timeline for the relocation of bitcoin miners, though the contract for using the natural gas Sites is Listed as 2 Years.
- 1 million Miners Represents significant portion of china’s total mining capacity
Relocation of upto 1 million mining machines Represents a multi-billion dollar investment using fossil fuels as a power source – Alex de Vries
In china, these Bitcoin Miners were powered by hydroelectric power for some part of the year and redt fo the year, they were powered by chinese coal.
These Bitcoin miners coming to alberta will run on natural gas all year around which won’t inprove the network in CO2 emissions.
Experts believes that 1 million Miners consists of 33% of total global mining capacity which is a accounts to 3 million in total – de Vries
- What’s Wrong with Solana Blockchain!? – Can Devs Do Something?The “downtime” issue that Solana has been having is now frequently condemned by the community. In addition to the more than 10 hours of downtime that occurred last week, Solana has had other instances of either network jamming or downtime in the past. Solana outage on Oct 1, 2022 Last week, Solana outages are caused […]
- Do kwon Loses His Cool – $39.66 Million Frozen by SK ProsecutorsAccording to News1, South Korean authorities have frozen Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency assets owned by Do Kwon through two different exchanges. The total value of these assets was approximately 39.66 million dollars. Do Kwon and LFG had previously denied attempting to transfer their 3,313 BTC after an arrest order was issued for them. “Despite the […]
- Coinbase to release Documentary on Cryptocurrencies and Coinbase on 7th October,2022Brian Armstrong, CEO of Coinbase which is the largest Cryptocurrency exchange in the United States Announced Documentary on Cryptocurrencies and Coinbase. Documentary will be released this Friday on 7th October, 2022 on Amazon Prime/iTunes/YouTube and many Other Platforms The Documentary has been directed by Greg Kohs. The Documentary was being produced over the last 3 […]
- Is Cyclub Token a Scam? Cyclub Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022In this article, we are going to do our analysis and review of Cyclub Token. This is what will be covered in this article: What’s a Cyclub Token? What Makes Cyclub Token So Special? Founders, Team, and Roadmap of Cyclub Token Cyclub Token Price Forecast and Growth Potential for 2022 and Beyond Tokenomics: Cyclub Token […]
- Is SingularityDAO a Scam? SingularityDAO Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022In this article, we are going to do our analysis and review of SingularityDAO Token. This is what will be covered in this article: What’s a SingularityDAO Token? What Makes SingularityDAO Token So Special? Founders, Team, and Roadmap of SingularityDAO Token SingularityDAO Token Price Forecast and Growth Potential for 2022 and Beyond Tokenomics: SingularityDAO Token SingularityDAO […]