In This Article we are going to analyse a DeFi Cryptocurrency project called hunt.town (HUNT). There are a lot of cryptocurrencies in the crypto market, its better to be skeptical before investing in any crypto whether its a Top 10 or top 100 cryptocurrencies
The whole crypto market has been seeing huge growth in the past year alone with bitcoin crossing $69,000 just recently with a lot of altcoins pumping to their all time highs.
Well, We are going to present in this artile about our research and analysis about hunt.town (HUNT) as just a few days ago we reviewed DODO crypto project based. Qe are going to Look at the Fundamental Analysis, Team, Coin Dynamics, and the overall project.
So, Let’s Begin with the Review and analysis
What is hunt.town (HUNT) Cryptocurrency and How Does it Work?
The HUNT Network is a collection of decentralized applications (DApps) developed for digital nomads all over the world. Using the gamified blockchain and cryptocurrency mechanism, hunt.town (HUNT) intend to create a DApp world that will empower those who are migrating from a traditional job to a digital nomadic lifestyle after retirement.
greater employment options (in order to address their non-survival requirements) and other initiatives (to meet their non-survival needs) Community conflict (including interpersonal and political conflict).
As we’ve seen, upcoming shifts in human habits will force individuals to return to the natural world.
The Internet, blockchain technology, and cryptocurrency have all facilitated a restless way of life. People will go out of their way to find it.
To achieve their objectives, the DApps on the HUNT Network are leveraging the power of gamification on the Ethereum blockchain.
their internet influence on others in order to waste their spare time Communities are adjusting their financial capacity in the midst of the storm.
Hunt.town (HUNT) Use-Cases
Well, as Described Above, Hunt.town (HUNT) has Buch of Dapps and working on expanding their Dapps. Some of these dapps which are currently on Hunt.town (HUNT) with their Use-Cases :
- Steemhunt is a self-sustaining Dapp on Hunt.town (HUNT) ad-free tech community that will act as a new market for emerging tech products. Hunters can earn bitcoin by engaging in daily competitions and debating the newest discoveries. So far, 106,622 products have been discovered, with an average prize of $2.11 granted each hunt report.
- Nomadtask, CrowdSourced Marketplace has a public launch on February 1st, 2020. 95,000+ new people have joined as of September 14, 2020, and 5,500+ tasks have been created. More than 3,000 social channels were registered by 2,627 hunters who participated in the beta test.
- LOL Hunt is a video curation community that publishes a daily top ranking for Youtube clips. Anyone may easily share and upvote films, and user information is securely saved on the Blockstack blockchain. It also intends toprovide a media channel where users’ upvoting and posting are not accumulated or used.
- Neverlose.money is a decentralized and gamified asset enhancement. Value investing can be used as a guidance for making investments. A smart contract on Neverlose.money allows users to create a locked-up asset and then distribute the revenue to the asset’s owner.
Hunt.town (HUNT) Fundamentals Analysis – Founders, Team, Roadmap.
Hunt.town (HUNT) was founded by DongHyeok Kim (Co-founder, development) with a experience of more than 12 years as a full-stack Developer and with more than 7 years as start up founder. DongHyeok Kim is also a co-founder Of Notivo.
YoungHwi Cho is Also a co-founder of Hunt.town (HUNT) cryptocurrency. YoungHwi Cho has vast experience of more than 9 year as a product developer with more than 5 years as a startup founder.
SungWoo Park is a development head at Hunt.town (HUNT), He is well experienced with more than 5 years of full stack Developer with more than 3 years as a startup founder. SungWoo Park is also co-founder at SketchWare.
Hunt.town (HUNT) Upcoming Roadmap Events.
As the HUNT Network expands and new DApps are introduced, Hunt.town (HUNT) defi will make every effort to allocate a portion of the revenue or cash flow generated by each DApp to a quarterly token burning fund, in order to ensure that the addition of additional DApps to the network will result in an increase in the value of the HUNT token.
Hunt.town (HUNT) Token Metrics.
With a 24-hour trading volume of $21,62,82,821 USD, at the writing of this article, the current HUNT price is $1.28 USD. HUNT has gained 4.45% in the previous 24 hours. With a live market cap of $14,07,11,198 USD, the current CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko ranking is #404.
There are 11,03,57,399 HUNT coins in circulation, with a maximum supply of 21,01,29,104 HUNT coins.
Final Review and Summary
Based on our Research and Analysis, we Would Rate this project as a Great Cryptocurrency Defi Project with an immense growth potential.
Hunt.town (HUNT) has been growing very rapidly in past couple of months and its expected to grow at even higher rate, Founders and team behind Hunt.town (HUNT) are well known Names in the Crypto Space. And with upcoming expansion and events mentioned in Roadmap Can help Hunt.town (HUNT) easing reaching 10$ Target in upcoming years.
Disclaimer : This material is primarily for the aim of educating the reader. It does not constitute a formal offer to buy or sell anything, nor does it constitute a recommendation or endorsement of any specific products, services, or enterprises. Cryptonks.com does not provide any financial, legal, or accounting advice to its visitors. Neither the firm nor the author shall be liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services mentioned in this post, whether directly or indirectly, whether in contract or tort (including negligence). Viewers should perform their own research before making any type of investment in a cryptocurrency.
- Big Week Ahead for Bitcoin As the Next Big Price Move is BrewingDue to the recent publication of the minutes from the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), the market has remained volatile, with Bitcoin prices continuing to trade at around $17,000. The initial level of support for Bitcoin at $16,800, while the first levels of resistance for Bitcoin can be found between $16,900 and $17,000. Will DCG […]
- Bitcoin Ended 2022 With a Bearish Engulfing Candle. Can Bitcoin Price Drop Further?2022, Being the Bearish Year for the Crypto Market and Stock Market performance as Being the worst year In 14 Years. By the conclusion of the year 2022, the price of bitcoin hardly changed at all, but it continued to hover around $16,500 during the entire year. Bitcoin has been trading between $16,000 and $17,000 […]
- Binance’s CZ is a Giga Chad. Is Binance Solvent? Here are Some Facts.After the FTX Collapse, it has become challenging for cryptocurrency investors and traders to place their funds on any cryptocurrency exchange. As a result, trust in the entire cryptocurrency exchanges has decreased. The world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of trading volume and user base, Binance, is currently being put to the test, and there […]
- SBF surrendered for extradition to the US after spending time in harshest jail of Bahamas.Quick Take FTX, Bankman Fried’s bitcoin exchange, went bankrupt a month ago, vanishing with billions of dollars in customer holdings. According to a person familiar with the situation, Sam Bankman-Fried, the founder and former CEO of FTX, has decided to reverse his position and no longer fight his extradition to the United States. This decision […]
- What’s Wrong with Solana Blockchain!? – Can Devs Do Something?The “downtime” issue that Solana has been having is now frequently condemned by the community. In addition to the more than 10 hours of downtime that occurred last week, Solana has had other instances of either network jamming or downtime in the past. Solana outage on Oct 1, 2022 Last week, Solana outages are caused […]