- Squaretalk has teamed with CoinGate to become a global leader in contact center software by accepting cryptocurrencies.
- Squaretalk chose CoinGate because it was a pioneer in the field of cryptocurrencies and had a vast list of supported currencies.
PrnewsWire Reported today that Squaretalk has joined with CoinGate to become a pioneer in the contact center software market by accepting cryptocurrency payments. In addition to Stripe, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express, Squaretalk has chosen to accept Bitcoin as a legitimate form of payment, joining the ranks of Wikipedia, Microsoft, AT&T, Namecheap, ExpressVPN, and a plethora of other well-known organizations..
To accept cryptocurrencies as payment, Squaretalk has partnered with CoinGate to launch a new payment service.
Through a new partnership with CoinGate, a winner of the Global Brands Award 2021 for Most Innovative Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway in Europe, Squaretalk customers will now be able to make rapid payments with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, and other major cryptocurrencies. CoinGate is a leading provider of cryptocurrency payment solutions in Europe.
Squaretalk continues to innovate and adapt to market changes, despite the fact that it is still a long way from the day when companies may accept Bitcoin directly rather than through payment processors or Bitcoin debit cards.
A key advantage of CoinGate is the wide range of cryptocurrencies that are supported, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dogecoin, as well as more than 70 other digital assets. Squaretalk will take advantage of this advantage. Squaretalk will be able to tap into the crypto-sphere, grow its customer base, and accept cross-border payments from people all over the world with a single click of a button as a result of the wide range of different currencies available on the market today.
“After all is said and done, both sides benefit from this partnership in the long run. Providing cloud-based services, Squaretalk has no trouble recognizing that cryptocurrency adoption has numerous advantages, including the fact that crypto-transactions are perceived as quick and efficient, as well as the fact that they alleviate the burden of cross-border payments “Dmitrijus Borisenka, the CEO of CoinGate, makes the following observation.
“Among the reasons that CoinGate was chosen by Squaretalk was that it was a pioneer in the area of cryptocurrencies and that it has proven to be versatile in terms of client requirements, functionality, and a vast list of supported currencies. CoinGate provides the tools and environment essential for most platforms to operate and integrate with one another.” This is something that Elisha Attia, Squaretalk’s Business Development Manager, emphasizes.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on