In an announcement made today, Global RADAR, a leader in client onboarding and due diligence as well as sanctions screening and transaction surveillance, stated that it will now accept bitcoin payments.
Global RADAR, which is already well-known for being at the forefront of technological advancements in financial regulatory compliance, is expecting to maintain its position at the forefront of the industry once more.
The development of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum is rapidly altering the banking system and redefining how people think about money in their daily lives.
Cryptocurrencies are now accepted as a method of payment by Global RADAR.
“At Global RADAR, we’re always looking ahead to what’s next so that we can stay on the cutting edge of our business.” “The use of cryptocurrencies is rising, and it has now entered the general market. Giving this level of freedom for our customers allows us to embrace innovation while also providing a level of flexibility that our competitors cannot compete with.”company’s founder and president, Dominic Suszek stated,
In contrast to other compliance solutions and financial institutions that have been hesitant to recognize the benefits of blockchain technology, Global RADAR has made it clear that they support these advances and encourage clients who do as well.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on
- This New Feature of Trust Wallet Can be Game Changer in simplifying Self-Custody wallets For New Crypto Users
- Crypto Today : Binance CZ’s Net Worth $35B, Certik Merlin DeX compensation , Trust Wallet Announces MPC Auth System