- The major cryptocurrency exchange Gate.io has launched its second API Trading Competition.
- Participants can win special NFTs and up to $300,000 in USDT.
- More than 1,200 coins and tokens are traded on the company’s spot exchange, making it one of the most diverse assets available on any top-tier exchange.
Gate.io Announced Today that To reward Institutional investors Gate.io platform, the major cryptocurrency exchange has launched its second API Trading Competition. Participants can win special NFTs in addition to a prize fund of up to $300,000 in USDT, which will be distributed among the winners.
In the year 2021, registration will open on December 20th, and the competition will run from January 3rd through January 17th, the following year.
“Due to the overwhelming success of our first API trading competition, which took place in July 2021, we’ve decided to host another in order to reward the various institutional investors who trade on Gate.io’s trading platform. A great deal of interest has been expressed in Gate.io by high frequency traders, hedge funds, and market makers, and we’d want to thank them for their efforts by awarding them with this prize “Marie Tatibouet, the Chief Marketing Officer at Gate.io, shared her thoughts.
Rewards for Institutional Investors by Gate.io cryptocurrency Exchange.
The trading competition will provide prizes to institutional traders based on the amount of trading volume that occurs throughout the course of the tournament. Trades worth up to $300,000 in USDT and up to 20 special NFTs will be awarded to top traders. The NFTs will grant traders a 60-day upgrade on their VIP tier, access to Gate.io’s AMA community, and priority as a market maker.
To complement its current offering of spot trading, Gate.io now also offers futures and perpetual contracts as well as margin and leveraged trading.
A discount on trading is offered to traders through the company’s three-tiered VIP program, with higher levels rewarding traders for each transaction.
A single institutional account enables organizations to merge up to 300 trading accounts into a single master account, each of which has its own set of security precautions to protect the finances of the organization.
In total, over 1,200 coins and tokens are traded on Gate.io’s spot exchange, making it one of the most diverse asset offerings available on any top-tier exchange.
- Is Dora Factory Token a Scam? Dora Factory Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022
- Is Auto Token a Hidden Gem? Auto Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022
- Is Obyte Coin a Scam? Obyte Coin Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022
- Is MileVerse Token a Scam? MileVerse Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022
- Is cajutel Token a Scam? Cajutel Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022