Massive is a new payment layer for the internet. A software development kit (SDK) is available from the company that enables app users to pay for premium features in exchange for idle computing resources rather than their personal attention and data.
Today, the company revealed that it had received $11 million in seed funding Among those who participated in the round were Coinbase Ventures, Kraken Ventures, BlockTower Capital, and CoinShares Ventures. Point72 Ventures served as the round’s lead investor. In this round of angel investing, Messari has received investments from Ryan Selkis of Messari, Prabhakar Reddy of FalconX, Sriram Krishnan of Kearny Jackson, and Packy McCormick of Not Boring, among others.
Massive has previously secured $1.5 million in pre-seed funding from Launch, Hustle Fund, and Union Square Ventures angel investor Brad Burnham, as well as from other investors including Union Square Ventures.
Our predictions are that Massive is going to become a widely used monetization approach for application developers, and that it will become the world’s most powerful distributed supercomputer. The group of investors will support us in building a new online payment standard, and we are thrilled to have them on board.Jason Grad, co-founder and CEO of Massive, made the following statement.
Massive is proposing a brand-new payment system for digital goods and services that will allow customers to pay with the idle computational capability of their devices, according to the company.
This year, the company plans to build on its existing success by rapidly growing both the company’s technological and commercial development teams. Jobs.joinmassive.com is a comprehensive listing of all of Massive’s job openings.Adam Carson, managing partner of Point72 Ventures and the company’s crypto investment lead
As part of this effort, Massive is also pioneering a new way for app developers to monetise their users, supplementing established revenue models such as paywalls, in-app fees, and advertising.
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger GainsUnfortunately, Ripple (XRP) has continued to underperform as a result of a wide range of challenges for dominance with the… Read more: Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.SEC Chairman Gany Gensler Just Tweeted this : Looks Like Gary has now accepted that He can’t stop Bitcoin. He… Read more: JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.Bitcoin and the while cryptocurrency Market has outperformed really well and Starting decoupling from S&p index due to Bitcoin ETF… Read more: $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto GuyBinance Labs has recently launched ColLabs, an invite-only Web3 investment and financing community for founders and investors. Users have the… Read more: Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.Today, in this article we are going to review the DigiToads Project which has been Promoted all Over Crypto Media… Read more: is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.