Nexon is yet another well-known brand that has partnered with BitPay in order to accept digital assets as a form of payment. As a result, players will be able to purchase games such as MapleStory, KartRider, Mabinogi, Vindictus, V4, and many others using 11 different cryptocurrencies.
Gamers can now purchase in-game items using digital assets while also playing video games published by Nexon, a South Korean-Japanese video game publisher.
Nexon follows in the footsteps of its predecessors.
A number of cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Wrapped Bitcoin, Binance Coin, Litecoin, Dai, Gemini Dollar, Paxos Standard, and USD Coin, are available.
According to the video game publisher, the increasing interest recently displayed by gamers is the driving force behind the campaign:
“It is important to Nexon that players’ feedback is taken into consideration, particularly the numerous demands to accept cryptocurrencies as a form of in-game payment. We are overjoyed to be able to offer our players this new payment option, which is available now.”
The South Korean-Japanese conglomerate has a long history of involvement in the cryptocurrency business. It spent nearly $100 million for 1,717 bitcoins in April of this year, a total of nearly $100 million (at the time of the deal).
- Hong Kong Issues World’s First Tokenised Green Bonds, Great Thing is It is Issued On Blockchain.
- Taiwan Tightening Crypto Trading Platforms to Prevent Money Laundering.
- Huobi to List FUD Token (FTX’s Users Debt). Can it get Even Worse!?
- Big Week Ahead for Bitcoin As the Next Big Price Move is Brewing
- Bitcoin Ended 2022 With a Bearish Engulfing Candle. Can Bitcoin Price Drop Further?