- Binance and Netmarble have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that will help them build a global Play to Earn (P2E) Ecosystem and NFT offering. They will use the BSC Application Side Chain to do this.
- In the last few weeks, the company bought ITAM CUBE, a GameFi project on the Bitcoin Softcap (BSC) BSC. It has also teamed up with Binance BSC to bring all types of entertainment together on a single P2E platform. The company wants to use blockchain technology in its upcoming games.
Binance formed a strategic partnership with Netmarble F&C, a Netmarble Corporation subsidiary, to develop a global Play to Earn (P2E) Ecosystem and NFT offering.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed today by Binance, the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider,
Netmarble will establish a private chain on the BSC GameFi sidechain, and Netmarble will create GameFi initiatives to aid in the expansion of the BSC GameFi ecosystem as well as the worldwide P2E ecosystem, according to the company.
As part of their strategic partnership, the two teams will work to develop and contribute to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) infrastructure through the BSC Application Side Chain, which will be implemented by Binance (BAS).
Furthermore, the two parties are working on achieving other long-term objectives, which will be revealed when the time comes.
There will be an NFT presale for “Golden Bros,” the latest casual shooting game developed by Netmarble F&C, on Binance NFT as the first commitment to the strategic collaboration.
Helen Hai, the Global Head of Binance NFT, had the following to say about the partnership:
“With a long history of innovation in the video game industry, it will be an honor to work with Netmarble on this project. Through our partnership, we hope to aid Netmarble in the development of a sustainable and revolutionary GameFi ecosystem that extends beyond the game entertainment industry.”
The CEO of Netmarble F&C and the Head of Metaverse Entertainment, Seo Woo-won, expressed his delight in beginning a broad partnership with Binance to achieve the same goal – introducing blockchain entertainment to the general public and realizing borderless joy and fun – as the cryptocurrency exchange.
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.