In a statement released on Wednesday, Twitter stated that Ethereum wallet addresses will now be accepted for tipping on Twitter natively.
According to a Twitter spokesperson, users who agree to the company’s tipping policy will be able to access the Ethereum wallet capability.
Twitter’s decision comes as a result of the company’s continuous investigation into the Ethereum ecosystem. Earlier this month, the company began offering NFT verification to its premium “Twitter Blue” members.
About Twitter Tipping Feature
The social media titan began offering bitcoin advice in September of last year. Users will be able to connect their Ethereum wallets to the service starting today.
According to the spokeswoman :
“the new feature does not support the ENS domain names at this time. In addition to using ETH, the Ethereum blockchain’s initial asset, it was not apparent whether tipping with ERC-20 tokens and stablecoins, rather than exclusively ETH, will be supported “
In addition, Twitter said that its tips feature is now available in Nigeria, Ghana, and India, among other countries.
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.