- Telcoin has enhanced its Telcoin Application with the addition of digital asset trading. “Exchange,” which was released as version 3.1 today in Telcoin’s official iOS and Android apps,
- it seeks to be the simplest and most affordable way for users to exchange bitcoins across DeFi protocols.
- Users worldwide can now exchange TEL and ten other tokens with just a few taps of their smartphone.
In a recent update to its Telcoin Application, Telcoin Pte. Ltd., a decentralized financial technology platform that provides blockchain-powered financial services to consumers all over the world, has added digital asset trading to its portfolio of products. It is hoped that “Exchange,” which was released today as version 3.1 of Telcoin’s official iOS and Android apps, will serve as the simplest and most affordable means for customers to trade bitcoins across DeFi protocols. Users all across the world may now swap TEL and ten other tokens with only a few taps on their smartphones, saving time and money.
Telcoin now offers in-app trading for 11 digital assets on DeFi, in addition to traditional trading.
According to Paul Neuner, Telcoin’s CEO, “we’re overjoyed that version 3.1 is finally in the hands of our users.” “We believe it is the most straightforward method of trading digital assets on DeFi.” “As a company, our objective has always been to give consumers with a simple and safe means of self-custodying assets and participating in decentralized financial products driven by user-made marketplaces. In a secure, compliant, and cost-effective manner, we assist people in banking for themselves and others. This new edition represents a substantial advancement along that road.”
The Telcoin app facilitates the sending of best-in-class digital fiat remittances from the United States and Canada to 24 mobile money platforms in 16 countries, as well as the storing and swapping of digital assets in an encrypted environment.
Eventually, the company intends to combine these two worlds – traditional fintech and the burgeoning crypto economy – to provide customers around the world with the most affordable personal financial product available at their fingertips.
Telcoin’s headquarters are in Singapore, where it has been approved as a Major Payment Institution.
Prior to this, Telcoin allowed users to relocate their self-custodial digital asset wallets to the Polygon Network, which is a popular scaling alternative for the Ethereum blockchain.
This switch to Polygon not only allows you to save a large number of assets, but it also allows you to trade Telcoins for pennies rather than dollars or tens of dollars, which is a significant savings.
TELx, the decentralized liquidity engine of the Telcoin platform, allows users who provide liquidity in the form of tradeable asset pairs to receive a portion of transaction fees and reward tokens in exchange for their services.
TEL, WBTC, WETH, USDC, AAVE, BAL, QUICK, DFX, CADC, EURS, and XSGD are among the 11 digital assets that are now available for trading. DFX, CADC, EURS, and XSGD are also available for trading. In order to provide a straightforward and low-cost alternative to existing centralized exchanges, Telcoin will distribute new tokens at intervals that are consistent with its mission statement.
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.