Binance has been in controversy for the past couple of Days with Reuters about the Binance Business in Russia.
An Article by Reuters about the Binance Business in Russia. Binance Claims that The information Provided in Reuters Article is False and Not fair Here’s How Binance Responded :
“Unfortunately, Reuters, one of the world’s most well-known and trusted news organizations, published a story that obviously contradicts the outlet’s long-standing reputation and is not representative of our work with many other journalists in their organization”
To that aim, binance will file a formal complaint with Reuters in accordance with their own editorial policy, as follows:
Reflecting reality in that it is easy for journalists to “hype” or sensationalize material, skewing the event’s actuality or deceiving the reader or spectator into erroneous and potentially detrimental conclusions and judgments;
Prejudice-free journalism means that Reuters must constantly strive to be fair and balanced. Charges should not be presented as evidence of guilt; allegations should not be presented as fact. We owe it to the subjects of such stories to provide them the opportunity to tell their side of the story.
Binance said that Any assertions that Binance transferred user data with Russian FSB-controlled organizations and Russian authorities, including those of Alexei Navalny, are completely false and should be disregarded.
Binance mentions As part of the humanitarian effort, we contributed time and money worth at least $10 million to assist Ukrainians in desperate need, a donation that Mykhailo Fedorov, Ukraine’s Minister of Digital Transformation, recognized and praised – in person via Zoom with CZ.
As part of the humanitarian effort, binance contributed time and money worth at least $10 million to assist Ukrainians in desperate need, a donation that Mykhailo Fedorov, Ukraine’s Minister of Digital Transformation, recognized and praised – in person via Zoom with CZ.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on
- This New Feature of Trust Wallet Can be Game Changer in simplifying Self-Custody wallets For New Crypto Users
- Crypto Today : Binance CZ’s Net Worth $35B, Certik Merlin DeX compensation , Trust Wallet Announces MPC Auth System