According to Arcane Research, only a little more than 100,000 people around the world were able to make Bitcoin Lightning Payments last summer, but by March 2022, that figure is predicted to have increased to more than 80 million people worldwide.
In the first two months of the year 2022, about 2 million payments were made.
The graph below depicts how the total number of payments made in January and February 2022 will be divided by the purpose of the payments made in those months. In the “Other” category, microincentives make up the majority of the offerings.
The Lightning Network completed approximately 2 million payments in the first two months of 2022, according to the latest available data by arcane research.
The vast majority of incentives come from gaming businesses that compensate gamers in satoshis for using the Lightning Network to access their games. A major amount of payments, on the other hand, is made as a result of customers being rewarded for activities such as shopping, exercising, or performing other household duties.
The fact that more than half of the payments are small and flow from a service to a person becomes apparent when the payments are broken down into several categories. Micro-incentives are what we refer to as such.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on
- This New Feature of Trust Wallet Can be Game Changer in simplifying Self-Custody wallets For New Crypto Users
- Crypto Today : Binance CZ’s Net Worth $35B, Certik Merlin DeX compensation , Trust Wallet Announces MPC Auth System