According to Arcane Research, only a little more than 100,000 people around the world were able to make Bitcoin Lightning Payments last summer, but by March 2022, that figure is predicted to have increased to more than 80 million people worldwide.
In the first two months of the year 2022, about 2 million payments were made.
The graph below depicts how the total number of payments made in January and February 2022 will be divided by the purpose of the payments made in those months. In the “Other” category, microincentives make up the majority of the offerings.
The Lightning Network completed approximately 2 million payments in the first two months of 2022, according to the latest available data by arcane research.
The vast majority of incentives come from gaming businesses that compensate gamers in satoshis for using the Lightning Network to access their games. A major amount of payments, on the other hand, is made as a result of customers being rewarded for activities such as shopping, exercising, or performing other household duties.
The fact that more than half of the payments are small and flow from a service to a person becomes apparent when the payments are broken down into several categories. Micro-incentives are what we refer to as such.
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.