According to blockchain statistics, the Luna Foundation Guard Reserve Wallet moved 231,400,000 USDt from ethereum to Binance over the Lightning Network.
As a result of their transaction, they bought 5,040 bitcoin, which is worth around $230 million, according to the bitcoin blockchain.
It is estimated that they have 35,767 bitcoin, which is worth $1.6 billion in their possession. On the 24th of March, the price of bitcoin was 18,000 BTC.
Luna has resumed bitcoin purchases after a brief absence, with a larger-than-usual transaction made earlier today,
Luna has purchased almost $800 million worth of bitcoins in the last two weeks, for a total of 17,000 bitcoins.
Do Kwon, the founder of Luna, has disclosed that the project’s goal is to purchase as much as $10 billion worth of bitcoin in order to sustain Luna’s UST, a dollar-denominated stablecoin, which is now in development.
Among Do Kwon’s activities today were “watering my plants,” “writing emails,” “purchasing 230M in bitcoin cash,” “vacuuming the home,” “eating McDonald’s,” and “going for a stroll with the dog.”
There are two parts to this process. The current $3 billion bitcoin bootstrapping stage will be followed by a continuous stage in which seigniorage on the United States Treasury will be used to purchase bitcoin (BTC).
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on
- This New Feature of Trust Wallet Can be Game Changer in simplifying Self-Custody wallets For New Crypto Users
- Crypto Today : Binance CZ’s Net Worth $35B, Certik Merlin DeX compensation , Trust Wallet Announces MPC Auth System