According to blockchain statistics, the Luna Foundation Guard Reserve Wallet moved 231,400,000 USDt from ethereum to Binance over the Lightning Network.
As a result of their transaction, they bought 5,040 bitcoin, which is worth around $230 million, according to the bitcoin blockchain.
It is estimated that they have 35,767 bitcoin, which is worth $1.6 billion in their possession. On the 24th of March, the price of bitcoin was 18,000 BTC.
Luna has resumed bitcoin purchases after a brief absence, with a larger-than-usual transaction made earlier today,
Luna has purchased almost $800 million worth of bitcoins in the last two weeks, for a total of 17,000 bitcoins.
Do Kwon, the founder of Luna, has disclosed that the project’s goal is to purchase as much as $10 billion worth of bitcoin in order to sustain Luna’s UST, a dollar-denominated stablecoin, which is now in development.
Among Do Kwon’s activities today were “watering my plants,” “writing emails,” “purchasing 230M in bitcoin cash,” “vacuuming the home,” “eating McDonald’s,” and “going for a stroll with the dog.”
There are two parts to this process. The current $3 billion bitcoin bootstrapping stage will be followed by a continuous stage in which seigniorage on the United States Treasury will be used to purchase bitcoin (BTC).
- Big Week Ahead for Bitcoin As the Next Big Price Move is Brewing
- Bitcoin Ended 2022 With a Bearish Engulfing Candle. Can Bitcoin Price Drop Further?
- Binance’s CZ is a Giga Chad. Is Binance Solvent? Here are Some Facts.
- SBF surrendered for extradition to the US after spending time in harshest jail of Bahamas.
- What’s Wrong with Solana Blockchain!? – Can Devs Do Something?