Just Recently, a user lost $650,000 to a crypto phishing scam. This is what happened in short –
A Metamask User was targeted by a fraudster pretending to be Apple. They asked him to reset his Apple ID password on April 15th. Once they have access to the victim’s iCloud account, they will have full access to MetaMask data stored in the cloud.
Now, Metamask Informed users on how to avoid this kind of scam from happening.
Here’s how to avoid this Icloud scam –
Settings > Apple ID/iCloud > iCloud > iCloud Backup
Share this Article to Help Aware Crypto Users who use iphone for their crypto.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on