Just Recently, a user lost $650,000 to a crypto phishing scam. This is what happened in short –
A Metamask User was targeted by a fraudster pretending to be Apple. They asked him to reset his Apple ID password on April 15th. Once they have access to the victim’s iCloud account, they will have full access to MetaMask data stored in the cloud.
Now, Metamask Informed users on how to avoid this kind of scam from happening.
Here’s how to avoid this Icloud scam –
Settings > Apple ID/iCloud > iCloud > iCloud Backup
Share this Article to Help Aware Crypto Users who use iphone for their crypto.
- Hong Kong Issues World’s First Tokenised Green Bonds, Great Thing is It is Issued On Blockchain.
- Taiwan Tightening Crypto Trading Platforms to Prevent Money Laundering.
- Huobi to List FUD Token (FTX’s Users Debt). Can it get Even Worse!?
- Big Week Ahead for Bitcoin As the Next Big Price Move is Brewing
- Bitcoin Ended 2022 With a Bearish Engulfing Candle. Can Bitcoin Price Drop Further?