Binance, world largest exchange today announced On May 31st, 2022 at 14:00 (UTC+8), it is anticipated that Binance Innovation Zone will launch Terra 2.0 (LUNA), with trading pairs LUNA/USDT and LUNA/BUSD. Terra 2.0 will be available to all holders of LUNC and USTC (LUNA). When compared to many of the other exchanges that have implemented Luna 2.0, Binance’s approach to it has been somewhat more cautious.
While, this Delay in distribution seems to Affect Binance Users waiting for the Airdrop as the price of LUNA Fluctuating Greatly.
Most exchanges Launched LUNA today and the price of LUNA started trading at around 19.6$ with going as low as 3.40$ currently trading at 5.2$ , According to CoinMarketCap
Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao addressed the Binance Community regarding the Airdrop Distribution-
“The team is working flat out to distribute the $LUNA airdrop to #Binance users.
We have a big user base, so please bear with us as we process the airdrop. Need a bit of time to execute. Thanks 🙏” – CZ Stated
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.