MicroStrategy is one of the biggest bitcoin Hodler, from the past couple weeks, there are so many people wondering about MicroStrategy Bitcoin position that at what point MicroStrategy will be margin called and might be forced to sell if Bitcoin plunges.
According to the Reports, if bitcoin trades below 22,000$ – 21,000$. MicroStrategy will be forced to sell their Bitcoin while Michael saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy tweeted while clearing the rumors –
“MicroStrategy has a $205M term loan and needs to maintain $410M as collateral. $MSTR has 115,109 BTC that it can pledge. If the price of #BTC falls below $3,562 the company could post some other collateral. See slides 11-12 in Q1 2022 presentation. #HODL”
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on
- This New Feature of Trust Wallet Can be Game Changer in simplifying Self-Custody wallets For New Crypto Users
- Crypto Today : Binance CZ’s Net Worth $35B, Certik Merlin DeX compensation , Trust Wallet Announces MPC Auth System