As part of the source of wealth check required of cryptocurrency exchanges in order to prevent illegal activities such as money laundering, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, Binance, has frozen customer assets totaling $650,000. This action was taken as part of the regulatory compliance required of cryptocurrency exchanges.
Twitter user CryptoJ0e Tweeted –
“3 days since @binance decided to freeze my withdrawals for a source of wealth check. Over $650k in assets frozen.
Every day I’ve replied, the wait time from compliance team increased from 24 hours, to 36 to 48 hours having completed their stringent KYC” – Link to Tweet
After the consumer had waited the requested amount of time, which was initially 24 hours but was subsequently increased to 48 hours, the Binance Customer Support team ceased contacting with the customer.
“Same response for the third time:
“Please reply to our email”
After confirming on three separate occasions I didn’t receive any email. And completing the Source of Wealth check, which was the content of the email.
@cz_binance Please come fix your clown exchange” – Link to Tweet
Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao Who Claims to put the Users first by protecting Funds. While users are still facing these kinds of Inconvenience With their funds.
Spread the word about this information around the greater cryptocurrency community in order to bring more attention to the problems associated with centralized cryptocurrency exchanges.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on
- This New Feature of Trust Wallet Can be Game Changer in simplifying Self-Custody wallets For New Crypto Users
- Crypto Today : Binance CZ’s Net Worth $35B, Certik Merlin DeX compensation , Trust Wallet Announces MPC Auth System