Brian Armstrong, CEO of Coinbase which is the largest Cryptocurrency exchange in the United States Announced Documentary on Cryptocurrencies and Coinbase. Documentary will be released this Friday on 7th October, 2022 on Amazon Prime/iTunes/YouTube and many Other Platforms
The Documentary has been directed by Greg Kohs. The Documentary was being produced over the last 3 years – Armstrong Tweeted.
“We granted Greg and his team access to the company on a scale never before seen, and they documented the dramatic highs and lows of developing a technology startup up until the point at which we went public. He exposes the beautiful, the ugly, and everything in between.” – said Brian Armstrong
Armstrong emphasised The world has a propensity to either vilify or praise those who are credited with founding organisations. They are regular people working toward the goal of producing something that other people want. And everyone who is active in the cryptocurrency sector feels that it has the potential to establish a financial system that is more democratic, decentralised, and worldwide.
Brian Armstrong Added -“I really want everyone of you to watch the movie, and I also hope that politicians do the same. I believe that it will contribute to the advancement of bitcoin by shedding light on the motivations of the many￼ hardworking individuals who are driving the advancement of this industry. This industry is being driven forward by a large number of individuals.”
- Hong Kong Issues World’s First Tokenised Green Bonds, Great Thing is It is Issued On Blockchain.
- Taiwan Tightening Crypto Trading Platforms to Prevent Money Laundering.
- Huobi to List FUD Token (FTX’s Users Debt). Can it get Even Worse!?
- Big Week Ahead for Bitcoin As the Next Big Price Move is Brewing
- Bitcoin Ended 2022 With a Bearish Engulfing Candle. Can Bitcoin Price Drop Further?