- Equities Advisor Solutions (EAS) clients will soon be among the first to offer traditional, alternative, and cryptocurrency asset trading on a single platform.
- EAS is a custodian that offers its clients cutting-edge technology, advisor support, and innovative solutions.
- Through EAS’ integrated trading system, financial advisors now have access to a range of cryptocurrencies. Settlement the next day, with daily blockchain reconciliation and a digital archive.
Equities Advisor Solutions (EAS) clients are about to become one of the first firms to allow trading of traditional, alternative, and cryptocurrency assets on a single platform, as EAS becomes one of the first firms to allow trading of traditional, alternative, and cryptocurrency assets on a single platform. With the unveiling of its latest innovative offering, a crypto integration, EAS, a custodian that provides leading technology, advisor support, and resourceful solutions to its clients, has demonstrated its commitment to innovation.
As part of EAS’ cryptocurrency service, advisors will have access to a variety of tools and resources, including the following:
The use of a clear trading and investing strategy
Trades that settle the following business day are referred to as T+1 trades.
You will have access to the most popular coins.
On a single platform, all assets are handled, including traditional assets, cryptocurrency assets, and alternative investment assets.
The ability to include cryptocurrency-related accounts in the advisor’s invoicing system is an option.
Purchases and holdings of cryptocurrency in IRAs and non-qualified accounts are prohibited.
It is possible to have a consolidated view of all assets, including cryptocurrency, on the client site and on statements, and to compare performance to comparable industry benchmarks.
Sean Gultig, President and CEO of Equity Advisor Solutions, remarked, “At Equity Advisor Solutions, we want our clients to have access to all assets.” “Stocks, exchange-traded funds, mutual funds, alternative investments, and other assets have long been a source of pride for us, and it’s exciting to now be able to handle bitcoin alongside the rest of our portfolios. Clearly, advisors and their clients are interested in bitcoin, and we are pleased to be one of the first firms to provide it as part of a holistic solution.”
“We’re encouraged by the growing interest in cryptocurrencies, particularly among financial advisors who are accustomed to including alternative investments in their client portfolios,” Stephanie Gutierrez, Vice President of Product Management at EAS, said recently. It is the company’s belief that this is a big value addition for its adviser clients and that it advances their goal of providing everything they require in an one location.
With EAS’ integrated trading system, cryptocurrency trades are rapid and straightforward. Using it, financial advisors can trade the most recent currency prices with immediate execution, allowing for straightforward investing with only a few mouse clicks. Advisors and their customers will have access to a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Litecoin, Stellar Lumens, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin SV, and Chainlink, among others. Furthermore, investors benefit from next-day settlement with daily reconciliation to the blockchain and a digital archive, as well as independence and a clear line of sight with regard to their investments.
- Is Kleros Token a Hidden Gem? PNK Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022.
- Is Covalent Token a Scam? CQT Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022
- Is Energi Coin a Hidden Gem? NRG Coin Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022.
- Is DeXe Token a Hidden Gem? DeXe Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022.
- Is DerivaDAO Token a Scam? DDX Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022.