- Exodus Partners with Sportx, Services available to exodus wallet users in some time zones.
- While all the transaction fees will be covered entirely by exodus.
- sportx application is available on most recent versions of exodus wallet.
Prnewswire reported today that Exodus, a leading non-custodial cryptocurrency software platform, has struck a partnership agreement with SportX, an online sports and cryptocurrency betting platform. The Polygon blockchain ensures that smart contract transactions are protected and that benefits are delivered on time as promised. Proper Trust AG is the company’s fully owned subsidiary. SportX’s services are now available to Exodus wallet users in certain zones, allowing them to wager in cryptocurrencies on a number of global sports and Esports events. All transaction fees are covered entirely by the platform.
Installing the SportX app is now possible with the most recent versions of the Exodus Wallet desktop and mobile applications. In order to participate, you must wager at least $5 USDC, which may be put directly into the wallet or switched from any of the 138 digital currencies allowed by the Exodus Wallet.
“Many sports and eSports enthusiasts are already such a large part of the worldwide DeFi community, it felt like an easy next step to bring them all together in a single experience,” said Exodus CEO and co-founder JP Richardson. “Many sports and eSports enthusiasts are already such a large part of the worldwide DeFi community, it felt like an easy next step to bring them all together in a single experience.” “SportX was a natural partner for us as we sought to grow into the sports betting sector and further our goal of empowering consumers to manage their own finances,” adds Exodus.
Users of the Exodus platform may now access the SportX application in all states that have legalised sports betting. The following link will take you to a list of all of the jurisdictions that are presently unavailable
Exodus wants to have enabled half of the world’s population to abandon the conventional financial system by the year 2030. It was established in 2015 as a multi-asset software wallet that eliminates the need for a techie and places a strong emphasis on design in order to make bitcoin and digital assets more accessible to everyone.
In addition to cryptocurrencies like as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others, Exodus is a desktop and mobile wallet that offers an industry-leading 10,000+ asset pairings and allows users to secure, manage, and trade a variety of assets. Non-custodial functionality is encrypted locally on users’ devices, ensuring that they retain complete control over their assets while maintaining privacy and security. Additional information may be found here
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on