- Directional IRA has created a “best-in-class, low-fee Crypto IRA solution” through its strategic alliance with Gemini.
- Directed IRA plans to have invested more than $100 million in IRA-owned cryptocurrency trading accounts at Gemini within its first year of operation.
Since launching its Crypto IRA Solution in May 2021, as a result of a strategic relationship with Gemini, Directed IRA has received over $40 million in crypto IRA investments. Directed IRA plans to have invested more than $100 million in IRA-owned cryptocurrency trading accounts at Gemini within its first year of operation.
“Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and other digital assets will be housed in future Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). Directed IRA’s combination IRA and cryptocurrency experience, along with Gemini’s combined IRA and cryptocurrency expertise, has resulted in a best-in-class, low-fee Crypto IRA solution.” Mat Sorensen is an attorney, the founder and CEO of Directed IRA by Directed Trust Company, as well as a financial advisor.
Gemini was selected by Directed IRA because they are one of the few cryptocurrency providers that have been accredited and audited, as well as having industry-leading product, security, licensing, and compliance capabilities.
In conjunction with Gemini, Directed IRA now allows users to acquire and sell cryptocurrencies through their self-directed individual retirement accounts (IRA) and solo 401(k)s.
Directional IRA and Gemini have created an alliance in order to make it simpler for IRA owners to invest in bitcoin, as well as to provide IRA owners with low-cost trading and investment capabilities.
“We’re pleased with how far Directed IRAs have progressed in terms of giving IRA owners with exposure to the cryptocurrency market. The fact that investors are diversifying their retirement holdings with crypto assets makes us very happy. As the only custody and exchange provider for Directed IRAs, we look forward to continuing to support future growth in this field “Kristen Mirabella, Gemini’s Director of Business Development, made the following statement.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on