- UFO Gaming, an independent gaming firm that develops games on the Ethereum blockchain, has reached another GameFI milestone.
- The partnership between UFO Gaming and entertainment platform Horizon Union is a major step forward for GameFI.
- Horizon has always aimed to enter the esports market, and by working with companies like UFO Gaming, the company can expect to grow significantly in the future.
- “The collaboration with UFO Gaming acts as a monument to the past as well as a statement of the present,” said Will Mollett, Co-Founder and Talent & Partnerships Lead at Horizon Union.
Another step forward in the GameFI sector has been announced by UFO Gaming, an independent gaming company that develops games on the Ethereum blockchain. The collaboration between UFO Gaming and entertainment platform Horizon Union represents yet another step forward in the GameFI sector.
Although UFO Gaming is not new in the Crypto Industry, the company recently made headlines for being the first P2E platform to host an e-sports event, an Apex Legends tournament in which Twitch streamers Apryze and Nokokopuffs competed for a $10,000 prize pool.
Horizon Union and UFO Gaming Collaboration to Expand Rapidly in Gamefi Industry.
Despite the token’s introduction in August, the firm’s community-driven principles have enabled it to soar to a $1 billion market capitalization as one of the Technology Sponsors of Chainlink’s Fall 2021 Hackathon, according to the company.
Because of its partnership with Horizon Union, UFO Game will be able to continue its exponential growth within the gaming industry. Horizon Union will focus on collaborative events and activities, influencer messaging, and more engaging campaigns. The long-term strategic relationship has piqued the interest of gamers and cryptocurrency watchers alike, according to the press.
“We are excited to partner with Horizon Union and have already planned the next steps together to educate players, make blockchain gaming more accessible, and unleash its true power upon the gaming industry – allowing players to earn while playing.”a representative from UFO Gaming said.
UFO Gaming’s P2E platform, in contrast to traditional gaming models, provides gamers with tangible benefits in the real world. A dedicated NFT Marketplace will be included in the game’s first installment, Super Galactic, which will allow players to use UFO to trade their own characters, weapons, and other in-game items. First edition NFT characters, sometimes known as “Genesis NFTs,” will be developed in limited quantities and made accessible to gamers.
As previously said, Horizon has always intended to enter the esports sector, and by partnering with partners such as UFO Gaming, the company will be able to exhibit considerable growth in the future.
When it comes to creating and fostering grassroots competitive talent, Horizon Union is devoted to doing so while also building credibility in the UK esports market, which is continuing to grow.
A group of micro artists known as Horizon Union, founded in 2017 by Kieran Wood and Will Mollett, has grown to encompass more than 30 individuals who adopt a “always-on” technique to create and distribute material. Working with companies around the world, such as GFUEL, Boost Gaming, ChampionUS, and now UFO Gaming, the organization’s main principles are to work directly with creators in order to provide strategic commercial value across a wide range of gaming verticals, as well as to collaborate with them on new projects.
- Is cajutel Token a Scam? Cajutel Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022
- Top Queries About Binance LUNC Fee Burn – Answered
- Here’s What Top Experts Expected Rate Hikes from September FOMC Meeting.
- Crypto Today – UK Regulator Warns Citizens Regarding FTX ● Coin98 launches Stablecoin CUSD
- Is Zebec Protocol a Hidden Gem? Zebec Protocol Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022