- The Weeknd and Billboard are celebrating the new number one song on Billboard’s Greatest Songs of All Time Hot 100 chart, “Blinding Lights”
- The collection was created by Tesfaye, a multi-platinum/diamond recording artist, OpenSea, the world’s largest NFT marketplace, and Billboard contributor and founder of The Infinite, Karvin Cheung.
- Bidding in Ether will begin on December 20th at 5pm ET and end on December 23rd at 1pm ET.
- Mr. Holguin said, “We’re excited to offer music enthusiasts a fresh, distinctive format.” The Weeknd’s NFTs capture the energy of his song “Blinding Lights.” Fans can research the things on Autograph.io and bid on them in an exclusive OpenSea auction style.
Abel Tesfaye, aka The Weeknd, and Billboard are releasing digital collectibles to commemorate his hit single “Blinding Lights” being named the new number one song on Billboard’s Greatest Songs of All Time Hot 100 Chart and the all-time number one song with 90 weeks on the Hot 100 Chart.
Tesfaye is a multi-platinum/Diamond-certified recording star who has earned platinum and diamond certifications for Autograph, Tom Brady’s NFT platform, OpenSea, the world’s largest NFT marketplace, and Karvin Cheung, a Billboard contributor and founder of The Infinite, collaborated on the collection.
Launching Details On OpenSea
Auction bidding will begin on December 20th at 5 p.m. ET and will conclude on December 23rd at 1 p.m. ET, with bids being accepted in Ethereum.
On a single NFT, The Weeknd’s recent cover of Billboard Magazine, which broke the news of his record-breaking achievement, is depicted, and among the seven-piece animation collection’s four designs are three digital trading cards inspired by the classic “Blinding Lights” music video, which are included in the seven-piece animation collection.
Music media corporation Billboard has a well-established reputation among artists, fans, and industry professionals as a leading source of information about the music industry. It is powered by Billboard and is the ultimate global music destination and magazine. It provides unparalleled reporting on music news, topics, and trends, as well as the industry’s definitive charts, which include the most comprehensive and well-respected database of charts across all music genres.
“We’re thrilled to provide music fans with a new, unique format with this collection that will allow them to engage more deeply with our rankings and strengthen their relationship with an important milestone in music history.” “We’re delighted to provide music fans with a new, unique format with this collection that will allow them to engage more deeply with our rankings and strengthen their relationship to an important milestone in music history. The Weeknd’s NFTs exemplify the enthusiasm that his song Blinding Lights arouses, and music fans and collectors alike will be drawn to them and delighted to own them for years to come.Billboard President Julian Holguin stated.
The Weeknd has maintained his commitment to pushing the boundaries of how art is delivered in today’s culture. Later this fall, he was appointed to Autograph’s Board of Directors, where he will help shape the future of the non-traditional retailing industry. His new collection of music-related memorabilia will serve as the launch pad for the company’s highly anticipated music vertical. Fans will be able to study the objects on Autograph.io, as well as bid on them in an auction format that is exclusive to OpenSea.
“Having The Weeknd join our Board of Directors and launching our music vertical with such a watershed cultural moment speaks to our shared vision of communicating culture’s most engaging stories and celebrating its most important moments as they happen through new digital formats.” While we work together to usher in a new century of digital collecting, we’re looking forward to tapping into his creative power and wisdom as we usher in a new period of music and art.”Dillon Rosenblatt, Autograph’s co-founder and CEO, says,
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.