- StrikeX is a UK-based cryptocurrency exchange that focuses on cryptocurrencies.
- StrikeX also has a decentralized exchange, which launched earlier this year and acts as the native money for the whole StrikeX ecosystem, including TradeStrike Lite.
- The team is currently working on a mobile StrikeX Crypto wallet, which they plan to have ready by the first or second quarter of 2022. Initially, the StrikeX crypto wallet will only be able to work with tokens on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Network.
StrikeX Technologies Limited, a Blockchain technology business established in the United Kingdom, StrikeX is a cryptocurrency exchange that focuses on cryptocurrencies. is on a mission to transform the retail trading landscape with their next-generation products.
In addition to its own utility token, $STRX, StrikeX also has a decentralized exchange, TradeStrike Lite, which launched earlier this year and acts as the native money for the whole StrikeX ecosystem, including TradeStrike Lite.
StrikeX’s primary purpose is to make retail trading and investing accessible to everyone, regardless of where they live or what amount of experience they may have already. In order to accomplish this, they are creating platforms that put the power in your hands.
The StrikeX Crypto wallet is still a few months away from being released, but it’s already establishing itself as a major contender thanks to an extensive list of features that are intended to completely transform the world of retail investing.
The StrikeX Crypto wallet will also make it easy for everyone to obtain cryptocurrencies without having to go through a third-party exchange. In addition, you will be able to exchange your cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies, as well as make withdrawals to your bank account, all through the same platform.
StrikeX revealed a sneak peek at their simple StrikeX Crypto wallet, which includes never-before-seen features such as thorough portfolio and market tracking, in their most recent AMA. . Initially, the StrikeX crypto wallet will only be able to work with tokens on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Network, but the company hopes to expand its functionality to include cross-chain compatibility in the future. Coins from different chains will remain trackable, enabling users to obtain any information they require about their preferred token at any time.
Using the well-designed yet simple to use interface, users can keep track of important facts such as their crypto wallet balance (total or individual wallets), customized notifications such as buys, sales, and custom price alerts, as well as their overall cryptocurrency portfolio.
- Big Week Ahead for Bitcoin As the Next Big Price Move is Brewing
- Bitcoin Ended 2022 With a Bearish Engulfing Candle. Can Bitcoin Price Drop Further?
- Binance’s CZ is a Giga Chad. Is Binance Solvent? Here are Some Facts.
- SBF surrendered for extradition to the US after spending time in harshest jail of Bahamas.
- What’s Wrong with Solana Blockchain!? – Can Devs Do Something?