Bitcoin Network saw a drop of 18% with hashrate drop by 12% after Kazakhstan Emergency Declaration.
Bitcoin Miners In kazakhstan was Once welcomed eith open hands but with the recent power crunch forced the government of Kazakhstan to crack down on most energy extensive industry.
A detailed article published by bloomberg in december when the government was on full force to possibly shut down bitcoin mining farms.
Due to the Current Situation of Kazakhstan where thr civilians and protestors shutting down the government, Bitcoin Mining Farms are mostly Unable to Operate as Kazakhstan Biggest Internet Service Provider halted the Internet Across Kazakhstan.
Due to all these Situation, Today Bitcoin Network saw a drop of 18% with hashrate dropping by 12%.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on
- This New Feature of Trust Wallet Can be Game Changer in simplifying Self-Custody wallets For New Crypto Users
- Crypto Today : Binance CZ’s Net Worth $35B, Certik Merlin DeX compensation , Trust Wallet Announces MPC Auth System