Bitcoin Network saw a drop of 18% with hashrate drop by 12% after Kazakhstan Emergency Declaration.
Bitcoin Miners In kazakhstan was Once welcomed eith open hands but with the recent power crunch forced the government of Kazakhstan to crack down on most energy extensive industry.
A detailed article published by bloomberg in december when the government was on full force to possibly shut down bitcoin mining farms.
Due to the Current Situation of Kazakhstan where thr civilians and protestors shutting down the government, Bitcoin Mining Farms are mostly Unable to Operate as Kazakhstan Biggest Internet Service Provider halted the Internet Across Kazakhstan.
Due to all these Situation, Today Bitcoin Network saw a drop of 18% with hashrate dropping by 12%.
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.