According to a survey conducted by a major global exchange, DOGE, SHIB, and ADA are among the coins that most Americans have at least heard about in their lifetime. According to a study conducted by Huobi US, DOGE, SHIB, BTC, NFTs, and Metaverse were the most popular cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is currently in first place (with 83.46 percent market share), DOGE is in second place (with 54.10 percent market share), and ETH is in third place (39.41 percent ). SHIB is in fourth place with a 28.31 percent market share. ADA, created by Cardano, is at the bottom of the list, with only 13.07 percent of respondents polled having ever heard of the cryptocurrency before.
Chinese crypto blogger and journalist Colin Wu, who covers all things blockchain and cryptocurrency, has disclosed the findings of a poll on cryptocurrency in the United States conducted by the main Huobi exchange in January 2022.
In the study’s findings, meme crypto tokens Doge and SHIB, as well as Cardano’s native coin ADA and other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BNB), SOL, Ethereum, and the USDT stablecoin, were identified as the cryptocurrencies with which Americans were most familiar.
SHIB, BNB, USDT, SOL, ADA ARE SOME OF THE MOST OFTEN HEARD TERMS IN BUSINESS. 2. COINS WITH THE MOST COMMON NAME: BTC, DOGE, ETH, SHIB, BNB, USDT, SOL, ADA.
3. Twenty-eight percent of those surveyed say they have made investments in cryptocurrencies.
DAO has garnered less attention in the United States than NFTs and the Metaverse, among other things.
Approximately 28% of respondents polled said they had made an investment in digital currency of some kind.
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.