After several rejection at 39,500 resistance bitcoin did not manage to break the resistance and came down to 37,500 levels and a new CME Gap has been formed at $39,200 with previous CME Gaps at 32,400 — 40,050 — 53,500.
More than 90% of CME Gaps are filled sooner or later. Bitcoin sentiments looks Strong as Bitcoin recovered from the crash during the ukrainian and russia conflict.
While bitcoin Technical analysis shows the downtrend and reversal is expected very soon. Huge Volatility is Expected This Week. Better trade Carefully.
- Big Week Ahead for Bitcoin As the Next Big Price Move is Brewing
- Bitcoin Ended 2022 With a Bearish Engulfing Candle. Can Bitcoin Price Drop Further?
- Binance’s CZ is a Giga Chad. Is Binance Solvent? Here are Some Facts.
- SBF surrendered for extradition to the US after spending time in harshest jail of Bahamas.
- What’s Wrong with Solana Blockchain!? – Can Devs Do Something?