Binance Announced Today that Binance has donated $10 million to the Ukrainian humanitarian situation in response to the ongoing conflict in the country. This is by far the largest donation ever received from the cryptocurrency industry.
CZ has previously said that it comprises ground logistics, food, fuel, supplies, refugees, lodging, visas, and other services, amongst other services.
FTX previously announced a $25 for every ukrainian user on their platform with Ukranian Government itself Announced on Twitter with the Crypto Addresses that they are accepting donations through various cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin, ethereum, Usdt.
As of last updated figure by the ukranian government, more than 13 million dollars has been donated for the people of 🇺🇦 ukraine.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on