Binance Announced Today that Binance has donated $10 million to the Ukrainian humanitarian situation in response to the ongoing conflict in the country. This is by far the largest donation ever received from the cryptocurrency industry.
CZ has previously said that it comprises ground logistics, food, fuel, supplies, refugees, lodging, visas, and other services, amongst other services.
FTX previously announced a $25 for every ukrainian user on their platform with Ukranian Government itself Announced on Twitter with the Crypto Addresses that they are accepting donations through various cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin, ethereum, Usdt.
As of last updated figure by the ukranian government, more than 13 million dollars has been donated for the people of 🇺🇦 ukraine.
- Hong Kong Issues World’s First Tokenised Green Bonds, Great Thing is It is Issued On Blockchain.
- Taiwan Tightening Crypto Trading Platforms to Prevent Money Laundering.
- Huobi to List FUD Token (FTX’s Users Debt). Can it get Even Worse!?
- Big Week Ahead for Bitcoin As the Next Big Price Move is Brewing
- Bitcoin Ended 2022 With a Bearish Engulfing Candle. Can Bitcoin Price Drop Further?