Binance Announced Today that Binance has donated $10 million to the Ukrainian humanitarian situation in response to the ongoing conflict in the country. This is by far the largest donation ever received from the cryptocurrency industry.
CZ has previously said that it comprises ground logistics, food, fuel, supplies, refugees, lodging, visas, and other services, amongst other services.
FTX previously announced a $25 for every ukrainian user on their platform with Ukranian Government itself Announced on Twitter with the Crypto Addresses that they are accepting donations through various cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin, ethereum, Usdt.
As of last updated figure by the ukranian government, more than 13 million dollars has been donated for the people of 🇺🇦 ukraine.
- Is Dora Factory Token a Scam? Dora Factory Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022
- Is Auto Token a Hidden Gem? Auto Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022
- Is Obyte Coin a Scam? Obyte Coin Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022
- Is MileVerse Token a Scam? MileVerse Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022
- Is cajutel Token a Scam? Cajutel Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022