Binance Announced Today that Binance has donated $10 million to the Ukrainian humanitarian situation in response to the ongoing conflict in the country. This is by far the largest donation ever received from the cryptocurrency industry.
CZ has previously said that it comprises ground logistics, food, fuel, supplies, refugees, lodging, visas, and other services, amongst other services.
FTX previously announced a $25 for every ukrainian user on their platform with Ukranian Government itself Announced on Twitter with the Crypto Addresses that they are accepting donations through various cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin, ethereum, Usdt.
As of last updated figure by the ukranian government, more than 13 million dollars has been donated for the people of 🇺🇦 ukraine.
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.