On June 1, 2022, at 8:00 a.m., Binance will implement a new fee structure for its Binance VIP Program (UTC). All VIP 4 and above users will be able to benefit from the VIP 9 similar spot trading fees when they meet the conditions of their respective VIP levels. See the table below for additional details.
Eligibility for Fee Benefit from VIP 4
- All users must complete KYC in order to be eligible for the upgrade.
- Upgrades are only available to VIP 4 and above members.. Users must be at least VIP 4 to be eligible. For example, a user who has a VIP level of VIP 4 or higher, but whose VIP level is below VIP 4 based on their 30-day spot or futures trading volume, and their BNB holdings, is not eligible for this promotion.
- Users’ spot trading fees are the only ones affected by the modification. After June 1, 2022, until further notice, VIP 9 equivalent spot trading fees will be given to those who qualify.
- There will be no changes to futures trading charges or margin borrowing interest or limit for each VIP level.
- The 30-day spot trading volume (or futures trading volume) and BNB holdings of a person determine their VIP level.
- Only individuals who participated in the VIP Invitation Program are eligible to participate in this event.
The upgrade will be active from june 1,2022 until further notice from binance. The program or the rules of the program may be discontinued or altered at any time by Binance, at its sole discretion.
Read the Official Article – https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/40669f3da342426c87b083b659673316
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.