The CEL token’s value has decreased by 54% in only one hour on the Celsius Network.
Celsius moved around 3,500 WBTC ($89 million) to FTX over the previous hour, while approximately 50,000 ETH was moved to FTX by Celsius three hours ago.
In the past three days, Celsius has sent about 104,000 ETH to FTX. This includes the 50,000 ETH that was sent today, the 12,000 ETH that was sent yesterday, and the 42,000 ETH that was sent the day before. Also, Celsius sold about 9,500 WBTC as well.
Celsius has issued an email to all of its Users – will no longer be executing withdrawals, swaps, or account transfers between clients because of today’s extraordinary market circumstances.
Celsius had sold stETH in an effort to restore user withdrawal liquidity, this might have resulted to liquidations.
While, this could be the reason behind today’s Bitcoin Dump as Celsius Sold Bitcoin and ethereum to restore Liquidity.
Read Here – Here’s Why Celsius Halted Withdrawals
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on