Celsius has put a stop to all withdrawals, swaps, and account transfers between users at this time. Celsius furhter said – number one priority is to serve the needs of our community in the most effective way possible.
Why Celsius Halted Withdrawals
“We are taking this necessary action for the benefit of our entire community in order to stabilize liquidity and operations while we take steps to preserve and protect assets.”
As a Result of This, Celsius Has Crashed more than 50% in last couple of hours after the announcement. While, as announced by Celsius, resuming the ‘Celsius platform will take time and even there may be delays’
Bitcoin Dips Below $25,000, is it Time to Panic?
Interestingly, Due to the bitcoin dump, Celsius Platform couldn’t process the withdrawals due to many factors including Liquidity being the Main Factor
Bitcoin Dips Below $25,000 as the Bearish momentum continues. Strong support at $24450 if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hold this, bitcoin probably will trade at $20,000 – $22,000.
- What’s Wrong with Solana Blockchain!? – Can Devs Do Something?
- Do kwon Loses His Cool – $39.66 Million Frozen by SK Prosecutors
- Coinbase to release Documentary on Cryptocurrencies and Coinbase on 7th October,2022
- Is Cyclub Token a Scam? Cyclub Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022
- Is SingularityDAO a Scam? SingularityDAO Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022