Celsius has put a stop to all withdrawals, swaps, and account transfers between users at this time. Celsius furhter said – number one priority is to serve the needs of our community in the most effective way possible.
Why Celsius Halted Withdrawals
In a Medium Article Celsius Announced–
“We are taking this necessary action for the benefit of our entire community in order to stabilize liquidity and operations while we take steps to preserve and protect assets.”
As a Result of This, Celsius Has Crashed more than 50% in last couple of hours after the announcement. While, as announced by Celsius, resuming the ‘Celsius platform will take time and even there may be delays’
Bitcoin Dips Below $25,000, is it Time to Panic?
Interestingly, Due to the bitcoin dump, Celsius Platform couldn’t process the withdrawals due to many factors including Liquidity being the Main Factor
Bitcoin Dips Below $25,000 as the Bearish momentum continues. Strong support at $24450 if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hold this, bitcoin probably will trade at $20,000 – $22,000.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on
- This New Feature of Trust Wallet Can be Game Changer in simplifying Self-Custody wallets For New Crypto Users
- Crypto Today : Binance CZ’s Net Worth $35B, Certik Merlin DeX compensation , Trust Wallet Announces MPC Auth System