Today’s Crypto News –
Coinbase adds Airswap and MetisDAO to Roadmap Assets
The list of assets for the roadmap has been updated to include AirSwap (AST) and MetisDAO (METIS), and the status of Arcblock (ABT), Jupiter (JUP), and SwftCoin (SWFTC) has been recategorized from “under consideration” to “planned.” The LockTrip (LOC) item has been removed from the roadmap’s list of available assets.
Bill Gates Bashed NFT’s
Bill Gates has stated that investments in cryptocurrencies and NFTs are “one hundred percent based on the greater fool theory,” which states “that someone will pay more for it than I do.” The sarcastic statement was made by Gates, who said, “Clearly, pricey digital images of monkeys would significantly help the globe.”
Aex Exchange Withdrawals Halted
Because to the pressure on the exchange’s liquidity caused by the run, the cryptocurrency trading platform AEX has made the decision to suspend withdrawals of key currencies (BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, DOT, BCH, DOGE, SOL, FIL, USDT, and USDC) for the next 36 hours. – Read Here
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on
- This New Feature of Trust Wallet Can be Game Changer in simplifying Self-Custody wallets For New Crypto Users
- Crypto Today : Binance CZ’s Net Worth $35B, Certik Merlin DeX compensation , Trust Wallet Announces MPC Auth System