Bitcoin, has been Bearish for the past couple of weeks while many traders got liquidated due to the Dump in Bitcoin Price. Currently, Bitcoin is Trading at $27,600 down 3% Meanwhile, Ethereum has dumped more than Bitcoin.
Bitfinex Bitcoin Longs – New All time Highs
Cryptonks previously Reported when Bitcoin Longs on Bitfinex Sky rocketed back in May. So Far, Longs on Bitfinex are continuing to Hit new Highs despite the Dump.
Ethereum Long Positions on Bitfinex
Traders on Bitfinex Shows Confidence in Ethereum Despite the Dump but Not as Much as Bitcoin. Ethereum Merge is coming up In just few Months which will Be transition to ‘Proof of Stake’.
Despite all-time highs on Bitfinex Long Positions, Bitcoin has dropped more than 10% in the previous few days, demonstrating that relying on this factor for trading is not all that useful.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on
- This New Feature of Trust Wallet Can be Game Changer in simplifying Self-Custody wallets For New Crypto Users
- Crypto Today : Binance CZ’s Net Worth $35B, Certik Merlin DeX compensation , Trust Wallet Announces MPC Auth System