- Starbucks unveiled Starbucks Odyssey. Members can take part in the promotion to earn NFT and purchase limited-edition NFT, as well as buy and sell in the market.
- Starbucks Odyssey will be built on Polygon Network.
Starbucks is going to be one of the first companies to integrate NFTs with a loyalty program that is already the market leader in its sector on a significant scale. By constructing a Web3 community that their clients and business partners can join and make use of Starbucks Odyssey.
Beginning on September 12, customers and partners will be able to sign up to be placed on a waitlist to participate in the Starbucks Odyssey experience. Because of this, they will get the opportunity to use it before it is released to the general public later on in the year.
Members will have the opportunity to earn digital collector stamps (NFTs) by participating in the brand-new Starbucks Odyssey experience. These NFTs will provide them with entry into brand-new, immersive coffee experiences.
What’s Starbucks Odyssey
The new Starbucks experience is called Odyssey, and it makes use of Web3 technology. Starbucks is one of the first companies to scale-integrate non-fungible tokens (NFTs) with an industry-leading loyalty program. At the same time, the company is building a digital community that will provide the company, its customers, and its partners with new ways to interact with one another.
This new loyalty program will allow customers to access digital, physical, and experiential rewards that are exclusive to Starbucks.
According to Brady Brewer, executive vice president of Starbucks and chief marketing officer, “the Starbucks Odyssey experience will strengthen the relationship with Third Place in the digital world. As a result of the Web3 technology, our users will have the ability to accomplish things and own things that were before out of their reach”
” We are establishing connections between the Starbucks Rewards members we have and locations other than Starbucks for the very first time Starbucks Odyssey will go beyond the fundamental privileges that members of our Starbucks Prizes program have learned to appreciate. – Brady Brewer Added.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy
- is DigiToads Token a Scam? DigiToads Token Detailed Analysis. Things to Know Before Investing in Digitoads.
- $PEPE Coin Investor Made $16.5 million with only $230, holds 6.9% of total supply.
- Crypto Today : Luna Founder Do kwon to Face 40 Years in Jail | $PEPE Breaks 1 billion market Cap
- Filecoin launches FWS Alternative to Amazon Web Services. Will Filecoin Price Reach New Highs If Adoption Catches on