As Bitcoin Dumped from $57,000 to around $42,000, Bitcoin seems to recover and targeting a major resistance at $50,000. Will Bitcoin Hold and breakout of this resistance or not really?
Bitcoin Technical Analysis
As Shown in the chart above, Bitcoin price might go up to around major resistance at $50,000-$51,000 then making another leg down to $40,000 – $40,700 support Level.
While Sentiments in crypto markets are showing extreme fear as per the fear and greed index, Bitcoin must hold the $40,500 level if bitcoin drop again in order to continue moving upwards otherwise we might see $37,500 – $35000 in the short term.
Surprisingly, Ethereum has shown fast recovery after the dump with price going back above $4000.
Bitcoin looks bullish as far as it does not break the major support at $40,500 which is unlikely too. This correction was due as per technical analysis. Bitcoin needs to break above $50,000 in the short term otherwise we might see bitcoin dropping to major support at $40,500 – 40,700 levels.
Disclaimer: This material is primarily for the aim of educating the reader. It does not constitute a formal offer to buy or sell anything, nor does it constitute a recommendation or endorsement of any specific products, services, or enterprises. Cryptonks.com does not provide any financial, legal, or accounting advice to its visitors. Neither the firm nor the author shall be liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services mentioned in this post, whether directly or indirectly, whether in contract or tort (including negligence). Viewers should perform their own research before making any type of investment in a cryptocurrency.
- What’s Wrong with Solana Blockchain!? – Can Devs Do Something?The “downtime” issue that Solana has been having is now frequently condemned by the community. In addition to the […]
- Do kwon Loses His Cool – $39.66 Million Frozen by SK ProsecutorsAccording to News1, South Korean authorities have frozen Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency assets owned by Do Kwon through two […]
- Coinbase to release Documentary on Cryptocurrencies and Coinbase on 7th October,2022Brian Armstrong, CEO of Coinbase which is the largest Cryptocurrency exchange in the United States Announced Documentary on Cryptocurrencies […]
- Is Cyclub Token a Scam? Cyclub Token Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022In this article, we are going to do our analysis and review of Cyclub Token. This is what will […]
- Is SingularityDAO a Scam? SingularityDAO Detailed Analysis & Review in 2022In this article, we are going to do our analysis and review of SingularityDAO Token. This is what will be […]