As Bitcoin Dumped from $57,000 to around $42,000, Bitcoin seems to recover and targeting a major resistance at $50,000. Will Bitcoin Hold and breakout of this resistance or not really?
Bitcoin Technical Analysis
As Shown in the chart above, Bitcoin price might go up to around major resistance at $50,000-$51,000 then making another leg down to $40,000 – $40,700 support Level.
While Sentiments in crypto markets are showing extreme fear as per the fear and greed index, Bitcoin must hold the $40,500 level if bitcoin drop again in order to continue moving upwards otherwise we might see $37,500 – $35000 in the short term.
Surprisingly, Ethereum has shown fast recovery after the dump with price going back above $4000.
Bitcoin looks bullish as far as it does not break the major support at $40,500 which is unlikely too. This correction was due as per technical analysis. Bitcoin needs to break above $50,000 in the short term otherwise we might see bitcoin dropping to major support at $40,500 – 40,700 levels.
Disclaimer: This material is primarily for the aim of educating the reader. It does not constitute a formal offer to buy or sell anything, nor does it constitute a recommendation or endorsement of any specific products, services, or enterprises. Cryptonks.com does not provide any financial, legal, or accounting advice to its visitors. Neither the firm nor the author shall be liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services mentioned in this post, whether directly or indirectly, whether in contract or tort (including negligence). Viewers should perform their own research before making any type of investment in a cryptocurrency.
- If You are Still Sidelined In Crypto. Buy This Crypto for A 10X – 20X Gain.A lot of people missed the crypto Bull Rally in 2023 and in 2024 as well so if you… Read more: If You are Still Sidelined In Crypto. Buy This Crypto for A 10X – 20X Gain.
- Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger GainsUnfortunately, Ripple (XRP) has continued to underperform as a result of a wide range of challenges for dominance with… Read more: Do not Buy Ripple (XRP) Rather invest in these Crypto for Bigger Gains
- JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.SEC Chairman Gany Gensler Just Tweeted this : Looks Like Gary has now accepted that He can’t stop Bitcoin.… Read more: JUST IN : Gary Gensler Realises He Can’t Stop Crypto.
- $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.Bitcoin and the while cryptocurrency Market has outperformed really well and Starting decoupling from S&p index due to Bitcoin… Read more: $30,000 OR $40,000 – Which way will Bitcoin Go first.
- Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto GuyBinance Labs has recently launched ColLabs, an invite-only Web3 investment and financing community for founders and investors. Users have… Read more: Binance Labs launched COL Labs But it’s not for the average crypto Guy